7 m Brockamp rope in braided rope, ultra resistant.
- Work on the circle
- Long reins (with 2 x 7 m reins)
- The rope, 13 mm in diameter, is made of braided polyester, which prevents it from deforming (unlike nylon or cotton, which stretch)
- The quality of the rope and the type of braiding prevent burns to the hands when pulling
- The length and weight of the rop allow you to make the right movements with your horse
- The rope and the snap hook have the required weight to act with precision from the simple vibration of the hand
- The rope is water and perspiration resistant
- The rope is round for greater safety (limits the risk of winding up)
- The rope is made of 8 braided wires, giving it unequalled strength and perfect flexibility
- The rope has a ring and a snap hook, which is ideal when switching from a circle to a long rein
- The end of the rope is a leather popper
Hand wash followed by application of 2 drops of oil on the carabiner or machine wash if the rope and carabiner are placed in a bag that prevents them from hitting the drum of the machine.
The reference 7m rope used by most horse(wo)men in ethological practice.
There are no reviews yet.