The Giulieta girth is designed for sensitive horses, which are easily injured in this area where the skin is particularly thin and stressed.
- No seams on surfaces in contact with the horse
- Soft and breathable velcro material for a perfect fit
- Neoprene covered straps with holes for moisture wicking
- Optimal pressure distribution
- High quality breathable neoprene
- Anti-irritation finishing edge
- Resistant to weather, sand and other external influences
- Ring for martingale
- Make sure that the girth place and the girth are perfectly clean
- Start by girding loosely, just to keep the saddle in place
- Mobilise your horse and adjust the girth before riding
- After a few minutes on horseback, readjust the girth if necessary
- Can be completely dismantled for better maintenance
- Easy to clean with water
Picasso for horses is a french brand specialising in horse equipments made in neoprene.
The products are designed in France and made in Spain.