The string, to be hung on the stick, is one of the essential tools of horsemanship.
Used with a stick
It extends the action of the stick by participating in the progressive phases of the requests.
It attaches to the 1m20 or 1m stick
It is used when desensitizing a horse, to contact all parts of its body and limbs
ride with the string
It is also used to ride, as a neck necklace
Composition and features
- Composition: water, UV and sweat resistant polyester
- The cord has a buckle at one end (to attach to the stick) and a popper (double leather strap) at the other
- Made of braided polyester, it does not deform, unlike nylon or cotton cords that relax
- With its 6.5 mm in diameter, it has the ideal thickness and fluidity to be precise and responsive
- It measures 180 cm
- It remains fluid and does not knot when you move or shake it
- Non-deforming, non-colour fading, unbreakable
- made in France