The sport boots Amssah from Picasso are closed boots in neoprene.
- Closed, they protect perfectly the fetlock of the horse
- Resistant, they protect the horse legs from blows and friction
- Supple and anatomic in shape, they are light and comfortable and fit perfectly on the horse legs
- Breathable, they are in neoprene with small holes
- They are soft for the horse’s skin, even the most sensitive one
- They resist to aggressions such as sand, salt…
- They close with strong velcros
- The +: they fit to front and back legs
Putting them on
- Make sure the boots are clean
- Position them on clean horse legs, facing the velcros towards the back of the leg
- Place them slightly higher than the final position
- Slide them down until they fit at the right place on the leg
- Close the middle velcro, then the upper one and the bottom one
- Just clean with a water jet.
Picasso for horses is a french brand specialising in horse equipments made in neoprene.
The products are designed in France and made in Spain.
There are no reviews yet.