Vahana rope halter (or knot halter) is a major tool in horse training.
Composition and features of the Vahana halter
- Made of woven polyester and polymaide, it is stiff and does not deform (unlike nylon or cotton halters, which do)
- With its 6 mm diameter, it has the ideal thickness and weight: it is particularly comfortable for the horse to wear, while becoming sufficiently uncomfortable if it does not give the right answer
- It offers the right contact points to help horses and humans communicate
- It is water and sweat resistant
- It is unbreakable. Don’t forget to remove it from your horse’s head as soon as you let it go!
- The finish is particularly careful: fiador knot (also called “diamond”) under the trough: it is the original knot of American halters, symmetrical and aesthetic. The two ends of the ropes to fix the halter are connected by a splice to give a more discreet and practical finish.
- not to be used when tied in a van or truck
- when tying to a fixed point such as a ring in the stable, it is advisable to use a safety snap hook
It is machine washable at 30°C.