Brockamp lead tope, ultra resistant.
- Ground work
- Riding: the rope can be tied to form 2 reins
- The lead rope, 13 mm in diameter, is made of braided polyester, which prevents it from deforming (unlike nylon or cotton, which stretch)
- The quality of the rope and the type of braiding prevent burns to the hands when pulling
- The length and weight of the rope allow you to make the right movements with your horse for training exercises
- The rope and the snap hook have the weight required to act with precision from the simple vibration of the hand
- The rope is water and perspiration resistant
- The rope is round for added safety (reduces the risk of winding)
- The brass safety snap hook is easy to detach in case of emergency, and is movable, which prevents the lanyard from being twisted
- The end of the rope is a leather popper
Hand wash followed by an application of 2 drops of oil to the carabiner or machine wash if the rope and carabiner are placed in a bag that prevents them from hitting the machine drum.