Made with the Vahana communication rope®
The Communication rope® is at the same time flexible and dense. It conducts instantly information such as vibrations or waves to the horse. It provides the best finesse in the demands to the horse.
Stainless steel carabiner
The carabiner and the ring are in stainless steel. They are water, sand and salt resistant.
The majority of carabiners on the market are made of nickel-plated steel (although they are presented as stainless steel). Nickel-plated steel is not resistant to corrosion or oxidation.
Developed with pros
The top horsemanship professionals in France participated in the creation of Vahana lead rope and halter. It brings together all the qualities to achieve excellence in education and respect for the horse.
Comments of the pros
- With a diameter of 13 mm, in braided polyester, the lead rope does’nt stretch (unlike coton that stretches)
- The lead rope doesn’t burn the hands if the horse pulls suddenly
- The lead rope is round and braided, to reduce any risks of winding, for a maximum security
- The rope is water and sweat resistant
- The end bit of the lead rope is a leather popper
- Vahana lead rope is designed and produced in France
Use of Vahana lead rope
- Ground work
- Long reins: 2 lead ropes of 7 m are required. To lighten the carabiner attached to the halter knot, we recommend removing a carabiner from one of the two lead ropes to attach the rings of both ropes to the same carabiner
Use atie security hook when you tie your horse to a fixed point.
- Remove the carabiner and machine or hand-wash the lead rope.
- Apply regularly 2 drops of oil on the hook.