Ounsia boots from Picasso are protective boots in neoprene.
Unlike Ammsah, they do not wrap the fetlock.
- Closed, they protect perfectly the horse canno
- Resistant, they protect the horse legs from impacts and friction
- Supple and anatomic in shape, they are light and comfortable and fit perfectly on the horse legs
- Breathable, they are in neoprene with small holes
- They are soft for the horse’s skin, even the most sensitive one
- They are salt and sand-resistant
- They close with strong velcros
- The +: they fit to front and back legs
Putting them on
- Make sure the boots are clean
- Position them on clean horse legs, facing the velcros towards the back of the leg
- Place them slightly higher than the final position
- Slide them down until they fit at the right place on the leg
- Close the middle velcro, then the upper one and the bottom one
- Just clean with a water jet.
Picasso for horses is a french brand specialising in horse equipments made in neoprene.
Products are designed in France and manufactured in Spain